10.23.2011

Thank You!

Thank you for a great launch! The action was strong across the boards and as usual we have learned from tonight's drop about what we need to do to continue to improve. We will definitely run more Rigs for the next round. All of us truly appreciate your continued interest in that chunk of vinyl. I'm personally surprised that the Big Rig went as fast as it did (my being a fool proven positive yet again).

The metallic green Phase Arm Sets will join some other unique specials as the bonus items for this release. We hope you guys enjoy the assortment of extras that will be showing up inside your packages.

The last 6 months have been filled with some serious travel and intense activity behind the scenes, and I want to once again say thank you for making it all possible. 2012 will see some all new things pretty early in the year, and that's due to the support from each and every one of you who take the time to play around in this strange place that we call Glyos.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome drop Matt, loving all the colors in this release. Can't wait to see what you've got in store for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, thanks for answering that question, and I can't help but think these "bonuses" are meant as little tokens of appreciation for us fans stickin' by you over the past year. And if that's the case, then the thanks is owed to you, and all the Onell gang, for continually turning-out great product and even greater service, and a greater inspiration still.

    That all being said: I can't wait to see what surprises are in store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the sweet paint and all those new guns, I'm not surprised at all on the Big Rig. The Blue Rig Wing caught me off guard when I started shopping but it was a GREAT thang. It looks nice !!! Thanks to you Matt and everyone else behind the man for another year of Glyos fun. Here's to many years to come... & more RXH Mini's !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a feeling the Big Rig would go fast, but am astounded that both Wing Rigs went out the door at the same time! I think interest in that design has really picked up.

    This was a really nice epilogue for me to all the time spent with the denizens of the Onell booth at NYCC. Hopefully those still looking for a Big Rig will get their chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You thank us, we thank you, everybody's happy! Your work is an inspiration, Matt. I can say that in all honesty. Truly an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Guys!

    Awesome work, I must say. It's Mr Vangelus' fault that I'm here. He's been talking about you guys on his podcast. I just had to come over and see for yourself.

    That having been said, I must say that I'm rather disappointed that the Rigs went so fast :(

    That was the main thing that I was interested in (seeing as how Vangelus talked it up so much) but totally missed out on it during this drop. I do hope you guys consider producing more per run in the future!


    Cheers!
    Carlo (jiggles97 on TFW2005)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete