11.21.2011

WARPED MINDS UNITE!

Head over to Callgrim.com now to check out the all new DRT Warp Bike Sets!
A ton of energy and effort were put into the development of these mechanical mongrels and we spent many hours together trying to get all the aspects to line up just right.
Jesse is one of the most creative and talented human beings I have ever been lucky enough to know and being able to make things together is something I never take for granted. I hope that bond shows through in the work.
You did it, Dinty, and I can't wait for the next one.

3 comments:

  1. I already ordered mine :D Can't wait to play with it next to my Rigs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome, I almost bought two of each.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Dinty"...hahaha...love it! All I can think of when you said that was Jesse w/ sauce all over his beard when we were all chowin' at that roast beef restaurant by his house! Classic!

    TGB

    ReplyDelete