12.15.2015

A Villser Core

As time wore on, Argen could feel the deepening effects of the Villser Virus on his being, reaching down into the very core of his programming, changing everything from within. He was becoming smarter, stronger and faster with every passing day, but a growing darkness was also taking hold. 

Following each evolution, more access to the Villser's ancient collective knowledge was granted, along with an insatiable hunger for even greater cosmic awareness. This powerful drive pushed Argen to track down and access the Sendollest Buildstation database, delving further into the secret history of the Buildman Project and the deadly abominations that were created in the name of victory against the Villser threat.

Through a series of cyber-synaptic connections, Argen learned that his original design was actually patterned after the great enemy of Glyos itself, thus revealing that the Buildman Project had been directly based on the genetic blueprint of the Villser Virus all along.

Upon discovering the truth behind his own creation, Argen finally accepted the Villser Virus that existed within.

Argen's Gendrone Empire, it seemed, was always destined to possess a Villser Core.

  

14 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY?! I feel like you're taking my money every time you make a blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welp. Good thing Enyriun got out when he could.

    So now we have the Varteryx-allied Glyaxia Command, the Armorvor-Granthan alliance, and the Villser Gendrones, not counting Enyriun's surviving forces and the Renegade Gobons.

    We gettin' all Battle of Five Armies up in here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt... I love you. I love what you do. But you will kill me with this drop. Just letting you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see Argen, Phaseon Gendrone, Roboforce all in that sexy winter fresh Green! But whats the hand on the left side of frame belong to?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor. These are gorgeous and will lol amazing paired with gitd parts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I need is a stryker lock and my wallet will explode. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This will be the most money I"ve ever spent on a drop.
    IT'S GO TIME.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dem Axis Joints! How well do those match up to the Dark Traveler Rift Breaker?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the looks of it, not well. Rift Breaker is clear and with glitter while this appears to be an "ultra" color effect and is slightly more greenish.

      Delete
  9. NOOO WALLET! Come back to me! I haven't even spent anything yet, don't run away now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. $&@%#**/@@ Look at all that in the background!!!! This is for sure drop of the year and I was not prepared for this!! Matt has definitely stole Star Wars thunder as highlight of the week. I am so thankful to get a shot at Hades tonight as I've missed out on 4 recently on auctions and sales. Got my Cruel & gang today, Marty's got stuff soon, and this. Awesome Chrismas gifts from the Glyos family for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dude, why must so much awesome be in one drop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once this teaser came out, I was more excited for this drop than I was for Star Wars Ep 7.

    ReplyDelete