12.17.2015

Thank You!!!

What a whirlwind! Thank you for closing out a wild year with a bang! We hope you guys had some fun.

I'll save my usual long winded pile of paragraphs for another post, and attempt to keep this entry short and sweet.

Michelle, Marc and I just want to truly say that we are more thankful than ever for getting the chance to travel through this thing we call Glyos with each one of you. Even after all these years we still have a deep passion for what we do, and we're really excited to push forward into 2016 with some new twists and turns. As always, this is only allowed to happen because of you.

Now, we're going to see Star Wars.

Packages will start hitting the post tomorrow!


7 comments:

  1. Quite the stylish Glyan. Can't wait to see what else the Glyarmor can do.

    You guys are incredible, of course, and deserve some time to chill out with some galactic epics. Gotta recharge for 2016, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're all the best! Thank you for continuing to innovate and keep us coming back. I know I had felt a bit of fatigue this past year (not helped by tons of bills and moving) and I decided to just appreciate the ones I hadn't given much time to.

    So, seeing a bunch of new pieces out in full force got me really excited. Not only are there great new sculpts, but the new armors means I'll be able to have even more fun with the figures I already have.

    So, with that, thanks, and enjoy Star Wars!! I can't wait to go see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday marked the fifth anniversary of Henshin Wave 1.0. Shortly after that is when I first started collecting Glyos. This series has been very good to me, and led me to some very awesome friendships. Thank you so much for everything, Matt & co.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like we showed up at about the same time. Thanks for all the fun Onell.

      Delete
  4. It works quite well on a Glyan. Better than the Skeleden armor does on it at least. While I really like Skeleden, I feel that it doesn't work well on most non-Traveler figures since almost every Glyos figure has either an organic or sci-fi style to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the surprise Matt, you truly are the greatest person I know. I really miss you. I need to get my butt to Mass someday soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the surprise Matt, you truly are the greatest person I know. I really miss you. I need to get my butt to Mass someday soon.

    ReplyDelete