12.15.2015

Netherworlds

Left drifting near the Edge of Space after a near fatal confrontation with Argen and the combined might of the Gendrone Ultra Corps and Spectre Force, Hades prepared to fall into the endless black of the beyond.

Just as he began to make his final journey, the beaten Traveler suddenly awoke on a strange new world, surrounded by extraordinary wildlife and a vast ocean. Hades had been teleported to the Planet Sollnoria, saved by the Varteryx for reasons that would soon become clear. 

12 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I think I see black glyarmor too. This is all too much to take in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hades Glyarmor?! Matt, I only have so much money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what I'm getting for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just keeps getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh please oh please tell me there's going to be GitD Glyarmor. Bio-Spark Pheyden could use an upgrade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at the picture of Sarvos with the other figure in the backround. It's GITD Glyarmor.

      Delete
    2. Happy Dex! Very happy Dex! :D

      Delete
    3. Look at the picture of Sarvos with the other figure in the backround. It's GITD Glyarmor.

      Delete
  7. Whoooo boy, this is gona be an expensive run for me, my wallet can feel it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only deny favoritism for Hades Force colors for so long. As much as I enjoy the other colorways, the black and glows are my true favorites when it comes down to it. I'm out of town, but I certainly intend on taking my fill tonight. These figures look absolutely stunning, and the Varteryx is right up my alley. I love the 'Vor variants, but they were never my thing. A sweet bird alien though? Heaven. 930 Can't come soon enough.

      Delete