4.08.2016

Battle Tribes!!!

Jeremy, Brian and Matt over at Spy Monkey Creations are set to release their incredible new fully Glyos compatible fantasy line, Battle Tribes, tonight, April 8th at 9PM EDT in their store.

Watching this line come together behind the scenes has been a true blast, and being able to explore the more savage worlds of sword and sorcery while customizing is mega exciting. I think we've all been waiting for a barbaric expansion like this! SMC has something really special brewing with Battle Tribes, and their plans for the line are already looking bananas.

We think you guys are going to have a ton of fun collecting Battle Tribes as 2016 opens up and more figures start to get out there. These little savages are extremely solid pocket survivors and take to customizing across the range of Glyos compatible lines incredibly well.  

Huge congratulations to our good friends at Spy Monkey Creations on the debut of Battle Tribes! We love this new realm!!!


10 comments:

  1. Completely sold out in 7 minutes! WOW! I've got the entire collection coming to me. Definitely pumped for Battle Tribes! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like Mattycollector all over again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Mattel's online store. They do a lot of subscription-based stuff, and are kind of known for hosing their subscribers, and really everybody who wants a shot at their stuff. From high prices on items and shipping, to failure to meet demand for their items, there's a reason that "mattel'd" is a semi-common pejorative term within the collectors' circles.

      On the subject of the post, I really wish I could've gotten in on these. Sincere congrats, Spymonkey peeps!

      Delete
    2. Ah I see, thanks dude. Well that seems a bit harsh in this context doesn't it? I decided I could live without Battle Tribes then changed my mind and hour after the drop (3am here!) and was surprised to see they'd all gone already! Can't wait to see what's in store for this line.

      Delete
  3. I'm excited to see how this line grows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a hit! Congratulations to all involved. A fast sellout bodes well for the future (near future I would wager). We are in better hands than Mattycollector...Things we know about Glyos-Family companies is: they listen, respond and make good (often far exceeding expectations) to their fan base. Can't wait to see more of these and hopefully some crossovers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed out this time, but hopefully next time. The early preview mash-ups I've been seeing look amazing. The potential is enormous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am beyond hyped for this line!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow man, everything sold out so fast that I was just refunded my WHOLE order of one of each except for a single Ice Cyclops! These guys did AMAZING! And here I was afraid there wouldn't be enough people interested in barbarian figures.

    ReplyDelete