4.18.2019

Pix Brix Kickstarter

Our partners over at SSM Vending have a Kickstarter campaign for their patented building system, Pix Brix!

For those that have attended DCon the past couple years, you may have met Josh Dumphy, lead artist and creative force behind many of the vending items offered by SSM, including Pix Brix. Josh and his family are also responsible for helping get Bit Figs distributed in capsules nationwide. We've been lucky to see the development of Pix Brix since the beginning, and this campaign will hopefully provide creators with a lot more colors to utilize.

If you are unfamiliar with this unique building toy, check out the video and consider grabbing a few bulk packs. The ability to create not just 3D models, but to build horizontal, pixel art pieces really sets these apart. Matt and I have put together some fun pieces, and I'll be highlighting more builds and post templates over at the Bit Figs blog in the coming weeks.

Good luck with the campaign, Josh & co!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe I didn't know about this. I really like these guys and will do my best to promote this!

    ReplyDelete