1.31.2012

Almost Done!

Did anyone get the number of that bus?

All the shipping for the January drop is nearly completed, with the last round wrapping up by tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you so, so much for your extra patience during the process of us putting everything together.
Our usual packing team combo was cut in half this time, so things took a little longer.

After everything is out of here, I will get back to updating the blog. There are some really fun things happening in February, starting with Spy Monkey Creation's all new production drop coming at the end of this week -on February 3rd! These weapon sets have so much potential for building, that it truly is an eye opener once you start to play with them. Some pics of a few in-house builds will surface here tomorrow.

Sorry for the lack of updates over the past week and a bit, but things are almost back to "normal" (HA).
I can't wait to share some of our projects that are finally coming to completion with you guys!


15 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you've been hard at work, though I don't mean to sound like I want you all to work yourselves to death!

    Looking forward to getting a package in the mail sometime, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of the SpyMonkey release, any chance we might see an Onell exclusive armory colorway? Maybe something in the Standard Pheyden colors or another founder colorway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update! And by all means, share away when you have the chance! I'm fairly certain no one will protest, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Longer?? My stuff should be here this afternoon! I think this is the fastest turnover I've ever seen in a drop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you Matt and your team for all the hard workd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you guys are making it through the orders.
    I can't wait to see more blog updates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My package is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow so today is going to feel like 600 hours...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Though I missed out on the prevous launch becuase everything I wanted was sold out in 2 minutes, I cant wait to see what will be available next!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think my stuff arrives today! I might go home at lunch to see if it's there, that's how excited I am. This was my first "drop" and it was fun patrolling the site to see what I could get my grubby hands on, though the only bummer was that I had the cool Orange Pheyden in my cart and by the time I clicked to pay he was already gone!

    I'm impressed with how quickly I'm getting these, thanks so much and I can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got my stuff yesterday, love it! That "Shockwave G1" inspired color looks great!

      Delete
  10. This was a crazy drop Matt, so much awesome stuff came out at one time; it was a bit overwhelming. @_@ Glad to hear things are normalizing for you all over there a bit though.

    As for the Spy Monkey weapon sets, I freakin' love those things. The stuff you can build with them when combined with Glyos is just 100% pure fun. I have to post some pictures of the canne'boids with their armory upgrades- some of them are pretty nasty looking. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got my stuff today! Thanks for the awesome drop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm stoked to see what you build with the SMC Weapons. I've been waiting for that ever since I heard you were collaborating!

    Thanks, Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Got my stuff today! The Rig and Gobons are by far my favorites. And wow the metallic purple is beautiful in person! Wrote a short blog on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anyone else having shipping trouble? Mine seems to have been stuck in MA since February 1st. Hopefully it is just USPS being slow and not meeting the priority mail 2-3 day estimate.

    ReplyDelete