10.14.2009

Back in Business

We're back after another big trip overseas and a sweet battle with some sickness. Here are a few shots of what is due to be released shortly. October has been a little strange as I got a wicked stomach illness while I was on the trip that decided to make the journey back with me. It was pretty nasty and I lost 18 pounds over the past 2 weeks because of it. Luckily I started to come back to life just in time for a visit from our friend Phil Reed of BattleGrip.com and Steve Jackson Games fame over last weekend. Another update covering the overseas adventure will be up this week. You guys would have laughed watching Jesse over there, he is now legendary in certain parts of Asia.

12 comments:

  1. Glad you are back to health Matt.:) We all missed you while you were gone. So Jesse is legendary LOL! Sound s like you guys had a fun trip. Well thanks again for all you do and those Armordocs are Super Rad! Amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the illness. These figures look great. I'll have to check back frequently to make sure I don't miss out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!

    Cool photo :D

    I want to hear how Jesse
    became legendary. some
    out-of-this-world dancing?
    set a new world record?
    fulfilled some ancient
    prophecy? Tell us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you're well again. 18 pounds . . . damn. Heh, do we need to send some care packages your way to get you back to a healthy weight?

    Now, if I ever wind-up overseas, I might just have to inquire about what the legend of Jesse Moore might be about...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for having me, Matt. I had a lot of fun and next time we'll get that time to sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you're well again!

    ...And just as glad to see those pretty Armodocs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matt... did you drink the water in china? from what I understand it'll tear you up inside... so that might be it.

    i'm sorry you got so sick.. I'm dying for the new glowing toys from you and jesse...

    hopefully I'll be in town for their release...

    ReplyDelete
  8. 18 pounds?! By the gridge of Zaknoc! I am glad you are doing well again. Digging the Armodocs & am already planning a character around that black armodoc torso...

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Armodocs look fresh Matt - Welcome back !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good mixture of different colors and objects in this design. The colors are very light and very attractive.Shopping Cart

    ReplyDelete