9.20.2010

New Moves from Overseas

Jesse and I survived the marathon flight and rolled right into action when we hit the mainland! The first thing that we checked out were the new NYCC OSM and they looked excellent, with very precise molding and polishing on all parts. The 4HM have a nice batch of plastic coming together. Another amazing display was the fully painted production run of the standard OSM figures. You guys will not believe this assortment, completely decked out in 100% paint. Really jaw dropping, especially in hand. The 4HM continue their reign!

On the regular old Glyos front, We got to play with the first shots of the new joints! After messing with about 8 sets well into the AM, I think we all may be having some brand new ideas once these little buggers start circulating. The armored configurations from just two complete sets had me building variations for hours. I hope you guys feel the same when these things
are finished!

On a final note, a deep thanks to all of you for supporting our latest round of stuff and taking the time to check out the new Passcode! Every time we attempt to push it a little bit further, you guys are always there to encourage us to work harder and keep rolling the dice. I know that I have said it before, but we absolutely owe everything to all of you. I have a true smile on my face, here on the other side of the world, just knowing how damn lucky we really are to have an incredible group of free thinking people support what we do. Looking forward to connecting at NYCC in a few weeks!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats bro!

    Glyos just keeps getting bigger and better!!!

    Those new joints look AMAZING. I for one plan to get a HUGE number of them to outfit all my favorite builds!

    Here's hoping you'll have them available in a TON of colors!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, the new joints make powered up figures look incredible. I'm going to need so many sets to retrofit some of my favorite armored characters and start making new ones! I feel like the swivel joints are going to add a whole new paradigm to character design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow they look amazing! Always pushing for greater things for us. :) Hopefully there will be some for sale or show at NYCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. New joints look amazing Matt, I can't wait until these go up for sale so I can start incorperating them into my collective of characters. Greh'eck requires new armor! LoL. Safe trip home and while there, it will be awesome to get together with the glyos crew and my fellow collectors at NYCC. October can't get here fast enough. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grilled cowboy??? Hmmm.....new ideas for some cool figures

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just can't quit you...Grilled Cowboy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear the new joints are coming along! And safe travels to you both as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those new joints are looking awesome!

    I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that a Mutant Head Glyos version I see?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing, those new joints really put the action into action figures!

    ReplyDelete