9.15.2010

Passcode: Soul of the Traveler



The latest installment of the Passcode has arrived! This is a very special episode for us- For the first time ever, it features a 100% original sound track by chiptune extraordinaire, Disasterpeace! Rich did an amazing job with both the music and sound effects, and truly brings this adventure to another level. This is also the first Passcode to make it into the land of youtube. There are no interactive elements, so just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride! For those not familiar with the new youtube, be sure to select the highest quality for the best experience possible- we recommend 720p HD, and full screen! Quality control is located to the right of the playback. You may also want to catch up on previous Passcodes (here), this story spans time and space...

We are on track for our September launch- check back here in one hour (8PM EST) for a refreshed store featuring each character in Soul of the Traveler!

7 comments:

  1. Very very cool, and that's coming from an old C64 fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Marc, Rich and Matt you have blown me away!!! this was just amazing, so many answers but so many more questions if this is the way things are going to be from now on I want a DVD release in the future, now to find a warp gate so I can have it now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously brings me back to the good old days guys. Awesome production values all around. I wish I had a NES controller in my hand when I was watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't mhart? BLASPHEMY! I'll send you a spare for next drop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having Master System Phantasy Star flashbacks, coooooool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Epic. More questions than answers, and scored beautifully. And nice to take advantage of the recent YouTube time expansion. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, purely awesome! It was cool to see a full glyos story, and I enjoyed every 14 minutes of it. Feedback & Kudos for everyone involved! :-D

    ReplyDelete