9.14.2010

September Launch Update



We are putting the finishing touches on the new Passcode and store additions and will roll out tomorrow night, Wednesday September 15th at 8PM EST. The Passcode will be posted one hour prior at 7PM EST. We were thinking about trying to push it and release everything super late tonight, but with the impending travel and tweaking, tomorrow seems like a much better choice. We don't want to echo the madness of the Glyaxia Wave anytime soon...

This launch preparation has been a whole new level of creative fusion for us over here, with the addition of Mr. Disasterpeace himself, Rich Vreeland, pushing it like crazy on all new sound design. Getting to work with Rich directly has been a dream come true for Marc and I, and when you get a look (and a listen) at the new Passcode, Rich's incredible ability really shines through. Thanks for spending time in the cave with us Rich, you left handed genius!

Marcus, as always, has brought the workmanship to another level. Clocking in as our longest Passcode yet, this new story could only have been realized with Marc at the animation helm. He makes my scrabble look half acceptable.

I'll be heading off to China/Japan in a few hours with Jesse, so the rest of the Onell crew (the smart half) will be handling things while we're making new stuff overseas. I'll be monitoring things from abroad when I'm not knee deep in factory plastic. Michelle and Marc will be processing the daily activities until we get back. Hopefully we'll be returning with some brand new joints to mess with (maybe even for NYCC).

Thanks to all of you guys for sticking around with us, I hope the new stuff makes the grade!

10 comments:

  1. Cool, thanks for the update! And safe travels tomorrow, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be well, and thanks for the info. New Passcode exclusives, yay! What's the pricing scheme like? Want to know if I need to move more money to PP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. travel safely! I'm actually going away soon also.. of course, you're doing important things!

    sadly, the passcode will happen right as my podcast begins, and the rest of the drop will follow as soon as it's done... this means that I'll likely be SOL getting many things.. but that's fine.. I know there will be awesome stuff at NYCC.. I'll do my best to get what I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news all around. You guys have a save trip & fun in Japan/ China

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on board as always. Great looking stuf Matt. Awesome team you have as well. Have a very safe trip overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the update. Sounds like everything will be great as usual. Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. suck! I'm broke like a joke til friday maybe I'll get some of the leftovers if I'm lucky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoody hoo! My first Passcode and my first Custom Corps, all in one day. My check doesn't deposit until Friday, so maybe there will be some stragglers to pick up.

    ReplyDelete