11.04.2010

Custom Corps 1.4 Renegades


We hope you guys like this batch! Special thanks to Phil Reed of Battlgrip.com for producing some awesome white metal parts to add to the mayhem! These pieces are in their raw state, so make sure to get your knives and polishing paper ready if you grab some. Thanks Phil (from across the room)!

On a personal note, exploring another side of good old Gobon has been one of my personal pet projects for a number of years. I actually started the "Protobon" heads a ways back, when Gobon was only a urethane master, and finally got them finished up in time to tell the story of the Renegades.

Which leads me to something that Marcus and I have been really excited about. Onell Design is truly honored to be working with the creative powerhouse known as Ralph Niese! Ralph recently came for an extended visit, and during his time here we all decided to finally do something official together.

With that being said, we are super psyched to unveil our new joint project - The Gendrone Chronicles! This all new online comic tells the tale of Buildman Argen and what he's been up to since deciding to stay on Rilleco at the end of the Glyaxia Passcode from earlier this year. We will be popping up new content all throughout November, leading up to the next big launch at the end of the month.

Ralph's style is unique and completely amazing, seeing the Glyos characters done with the Ralph spin is refreshing and inspiring for all of us over here.

Thanks for being a creative workhorse Ralph, I hope you still speak to me at the end of the month! HA!

9 comments:

  1. What a good night... I can't wait to get some of these metal heads and read some more comic-y goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psyched about the Gobon CC, but even more so about the Gendrone Chronicles! Way to go Matt and Ralph!! Thanks for another great drop Matt. And thanks to Phil for the Metal Heads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! My first CC's. And metal heads, wooo! Thanks Matt and Phil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a ton guys great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got me one, plus some metal heads and bits. Yay! Let's hope there's some left tomorrow so I can get even more. Did I miss the joints?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yeah! Great looking CC's and Ralph's the man! An on going web comic is something that I've been hoping for for a long time! It would be nice to maybe see it in print and get a hard copy sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coolness all around. Blazes, those metal bits went quick. Huzzah to everyone involved, and kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got a Protobon, a Metal head and another Aves Exellis. Can not wait to see which the Protobon I'll get.

    Great work Matt, Marcus, Ni & Phil

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the comic... Genodrome evolution? Does that hint that the buildman figures as we know them will go "out of print"? I still need a white and black! Hoping for a restock before then! Also love the Gobons, very cool.

    ReplyDelete