11.26.2010

Pheyaos and CC3.1 are Gonzo!

Pheyaos and CC 3.1 are Gonzo!

Mori just has the golden touch, because it seems like whatever he gets involved in has a habit of causing craziness. I'm sorry that there were so few of the Pheyaos figures, but we were just as surprised as you guys to see the elusive little guy show up in such a beautiful, albeit very limited edition. The next round of Pheyaos will be a more planned production run, but this little bit of lemonade did come out really nice. We collectively bow to the master team of Mori and Goto san for creating this very unique run.
The CC for this release was something I've been working on throughout the last few weeks as I worked on the Renegades. After spending some serious time painting the Gobon madness I wanted to try some new techniques on a few regular style bodies and old Chaos decided to rear his bubbled head for the experiments. The metallics are very subtle, but have multiple shades hidden in there.
I was possessed by the ghost of Membros as well and messed around with some intense fluorescents that had some interesting results. I only made a little over 30 figures and would have done more, but in end the Renegades demanded everything I had. If you guys are interested in more Chaos figures I can make a smaller run, maybe before the year is done. Just let me know in the comments and I'll see what I can do.
Thanks again for everything, we are so thankful to be able to make this stuff for you guys.
-matt

20 comments:

  1. Take care of the little one!

    Thanks for the new toys : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. PayPal started to give me some $#%! then I was like "Oh no you don't," and when the smoke cleared, guess who got what was on his Xmas list? Mwahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the wee one is feeling better. Thanks for another fun drop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell asleep at the switch, so-to-speak, and missed the Chaos figures. Ah, the perils of getting caught-up in movies.

    Congrats to everyone who nabbed one! And no worries about the delay, Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do another Chaos run if you can/able/are willing/don't strain yourself! This is the second time I've missed it LOL, I'd love it if I could finally get my hands on a Chaos fig! Thanks bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't turn down another chance at chaos! Especially in these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A family man has to put family first!

    Missed this drop, but I am happy to see more Mori and Matt collab-releases! So thanks guys for providing excitement and awesome toys(art)!!

    I think I speak for everyone here when I say more Chaos goodness is always welcome. I'm sure the figures would sell out just as fast as this lot did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd dig it if the Chaos Beast head made a return.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Count me in if there is a small run, I got mixed up ordering and ended up missing out all together. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would absolutely love to see another run, I missed out on this one. That Chaos is really impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. More Chaos would always be welcome. And a group with the probe arms would be even better. The arm is what makes the Chaos for me. Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Any chance of selling the heads or heads/probe arms like with the Enforcer Pheyden and Gear's Edge Sarvos sets?

    http://www.octobertoys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4733&p=60760#p60760

    ReplyDelete
  13. More chaos is always good...toywise that is.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All I know is, the new technique for metallic apps is really awesome, and I'd love to see some more customs that utilized it, Chaos or no. Heck, just a CC1-style run using basic figures would be pretty neat with some of the new things you've learned and done in the time since.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So have Chaos been andgone? . . . any chance of pics? And a definite yay for anther run!

    ReplyDelete