8.24.2017

Bit Figs: Wave 7

A new round of goods is available now at the Culture Pirates shop!

Two new glow-in-the-dark sets are on the menu, along with a very special item to commemorate 10 years of Glyos.

Since the release of the very first wave, I've had the honor of working on each color mechanical for every Onell Design figure produced. Along the way, Matt and I have discussed what a DB Pheyden would look like, and countless offshoot Travelers from beyond. It felt appropriate to finally pull the trigger during our decadal year. The resulting Pheyden, Matryx, has ties to the Bit Figs origin story (in addition to a handheld gaming system from my youth), and features our first ever 5-color chest paint tampography!

We're also excited to offer the Bit Figs Ninja Series 1 blister pack, which includes all five deluxe painted figures as seen in vending machine displays. Another SSM Vending collaboration we have in stock is the complete set of Animal Series 1 stickers.

Drift over to the Pirates shop and have fun exploring!

8 comments:

  1. Matryx Pheyden is fantastic looking! And hey, I finally ordered my first Bit Fig Traveler~ Now to track down a Neo Phase version. Hmmm... I wonder if I should try to kitbash a "Bio-Bit Pheyden" some time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! I did not expect a Pheyden to pop up tonight and that thing is beautiful. I had to get 2. Is it too early to request the card sets for the Animal Series in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun f'ing drop! Wow Matryx cam out of nowhere! Thanks for the surprise XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful surprise. Love the look of Matryx and the tampo is awesome. I'm not gonna need to stock up on double-A batteries for this one, too, am I?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the Animal Bit Figs at Shaw's in Salem MA over the weekend and had to do a double take. So cool to see them in the wild.

    ReplyDelete