6.21.2010

RXH Scar Release!

The weekend was a whirlwind of shipping, with just about everything completely finished. Thanks go out to you guys for the collective patience as we lined everything up. This particular CC, though it didn't have cast heads, was a bit of a beast to complete. There are some surprises in the wave that I really hope you all get a kick out of.

So now that we are caught up, it's time to dive back in with the RXH Scar release! We'll open the gates here at the blog at 12PM NOON EST tomorrow, Tuesday June 22nd. The price is $35 USD plus USPS Priority Mail shipping (the usual). Please limit one figure per customer.

I've not been able to put this mini down since it arrived. Mori is amazing!

9 comments:

  1. NOOOOO, I'll be at work at that time (no computer access)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo ready for this!! Cant wait to get the opportunity in purchasing one. Been lucky so far. My collection is waiting for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you want a limit of 1 per customer, but my friend orders for me so i save on shipping and i asked him to get me one in addition to his own, so is that allowed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. crap when i dont have money stuff always comes

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is kinda random but i have bean working on custom gylos parts i made a exilis head but i got the to half mold parts not even so check out my blog bunnymon under my profile

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to figure out a way to get this while at work...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you big time to the person
    who picked one of these up for me.
    HUGE HAPPY FACE :D

    ReplyDelete