6.15.2010

Scar Arrival

We are wrapping up all the final details for the big shipping madness that begins late tomorrow and will most likely continue into the weekend. Some extra CC figures had to come together to cover everything, and with them a few surprises as well. Thanks to everyone for the solid support, dedicated patience and true generosity. This was a fun mini drop and we hope that it kept you guys busy in a good way when it was released! Also thanks to all of you guys who sent in the positive emails about the upcoming Rig! The molds are being completed over the next few weeks and we should have some test shots before you know it!

In some special news, something very cool arrived from RXH Japan today.... the Scar Pheyden Standard Mini shipment! Mori really brought it all together on this little guy. The new spray masks on the head and subtle wipe on the body are topped off by a fabric scarf that echoes the Dimension Drifters! One very interesting aspect of the gray used for the body is that it is laced with a sparkle that shines brightly in the sunlight but is almost unnoticeable in indoor light. There is no extra head with this one, as that was only for the first release. Planning on unleashing these little guys early next week. Numbers are limited as always. The price will be $35 USD. More details this week.

14 comments:

  1. Can you see the dance of Joy I am doing over here??? You cant?? Well I am and I may have pee'd myself a little in excitement!!! This is AWESOME news!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one awesome pheyden. I will totally be trying for him next week.
    But I am even more excited for those Phanosts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, I fiddled with the RXH Scar some more and discovered that it IS one single color, Mori just had them painted so well that I jumped the gun! So, one color vinyl with awesome paint applications! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These will disappear faster than merc Jack warp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Those Mini sculpts really pop with the right paint apps. I may have to dig up some spare change to nab one this time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one great figure!

    I REALLY hope I'll be able to finally get one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooot! do want! superb! he's looking awesome and leaving me speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. also wonder what that cool stuff is being used in the background!? it looks you got many of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, was hoping for a 6" Pheyaos to complete the series but this is just as awesome. here's hoping for a noon drop time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ralph, I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that crazy stuff in the background! XD

    This is the RxHxOnell crossover I've been wanting since I first heard about these guys. I just hope my slow, slow, slow connection won't prevent me from buying him before he sells out. This is THE best one yet in my opinion-- even more than the GITD one!

    The Pheyaos figures perfectly sum up the whole idea of Matt and Mori working together, but I love the idea of Mori's interpretation of Matt's characters.

    That, and Pheyden is my homeboy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. man... I want this sucker too.. I hope I'm around for his drop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stuff in the background = whoo whoo! all aboard! Adios amigos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh man oh man! I love this RXH x Onell collaboration sooo much! I hope I get to add this guy to the collection!

    Great work Mori! Keep 'em coming please!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply cannot get enough of this action...

    ReplyDelete