9.02.2016

Thank You!!!

The support from this community never ceases to amaze me. There have been dozens of posts on this blog titled "Thank You!" (with varying amounts of exclamation points), and it's still not enough to truly show how much Matt, Michelle and I appreciate the support we've received over the past 9+ years.

This wave may have marked the launch of a new site, but the heart and soul that went into everything from concept to production was an absolute team effort from Onell HQ, Paul at the Glyos factory, and our new partners at SSM Vending. But all of this effort would mean very little if it wasn't for the love and dedication from YOU, our family and friends who've helped us carve our own corner of the universe together.

Bit Figs will continue forging new territory this year, including our first dedicated booth at Granite Con, September 17 & 18 in Manchester NH. If you happen to be in the Northeast, come by to say hi and check out some sneak peeks of what's to come. We also have new online content in the works, stay tuned.

Packages begin shipping tomorrow. Cheers!  -marcus

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you've got planned for this line. I haven't found any in the wild but I'm super excited every time I get to look for them in a new store. I kinda feel like I cheated by ordering a set :) congratulations again on the new line.

    ReplyDelete