10.26.2012

Halloween DB Show

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that my band, Destroy Babylon, will be performing in Cambridge MA Halloween night at the Middle East. We'll be playing the entire soundtrack to "The Harder They Come," the film and album that introduced much of the world to reggae music 40 years ago. Opening acts will feature Fleetwood Mac and NOFX cover sets... a lil something for everyone.

If you're in the Boston area and still looking for some fun on Wednesday night, drop by! See that dude above in the hat? I'll be dressed like that.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Great album!
    I'm in Chicago, so I unfortunately won't be able to make it. Was super cool to see you guys in NY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked cool, if only I could! I hope someone will be recording this set and that it might make it's way onto your website somehow... someday... ? :)

    ReplyDelete