10.06.2016

Thank You!!!

The Bit Pheyden Brigade has been divided and are en route to their new homes! Thank you all once again for supporting Bit Figs and checking in at the Culture Pirates shop.

This has been a dream come true for me. Pheyden exists in so many forms, colors, and iterations, and with each release Matt and I will typically say, "this is my favorite yet." And I know we'll say it again on the next round (the Mega size in clear tint is quite a thing to behold..), but this particular shade of blue has a special place in our hearts. The color somehow changes drastically in nearly every light source, and even the 8-bit sprite version has been altered with almost every game cameo, but in a way this is a true reflection of the nature of Pheyden - existing in numerous dimensions, traveling to the farthest reaches of Glyos, and adapting to every environment. A constant that never stops changing. But at the end of the day, in my mind, when the Space Traveler settles back home, he's blue, baby.

Without sounding too much like a busted 45, thank you, thank you, thank you. Tonight I celebrate in Boston with friends and one of my all-time favorite bands, so for those interested I leave you with two great songs- Thank You and Without Love. Cheers!  -marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment