11.25.2011

OMFG! Extra!

It's a little bit late, but new content for tonight's OMFG! launch is ready to go, thanks to the combined talents of Marcus and Ralph!

You can checkout an all new Mini Passcode with some special interactive goodies put together by 8-Bit mastermind Marcus as well as a crazy brand new comic by the one and only Ralph Niese.
Both of these are connected in celebration of the OMFG! project and feature some sneak peeks into what's in store for January over here.

Special thanks to George and Ayleen of October Toys for spearheading the OMFG! project and  pushing to make it a reality. We are already excited for Wave 2!

9 comments:

  1. Excellent job guys! Blew my mind tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shazbutt, I missed 'em. :-/ Are they all sold out on all the websites, or were only the Glyos blue ones going on sale tonight? O_o?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'know, it's always cool to see something like this come to fruition. Congrats to all the guys involved with OMFG Wave 1, and here's hoping for even more OMFG in the future!

    By the way, what are the odds that we'll ever see Sullkren released anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I retract my earlier post- these just re-appeared in the store & I was able to order a set. Woot!! I'm excited for these, they all came out really good. I am also excited to see what'll end up in the 2nd series. O_O I really dig the comic & passcode for these, too cool. Are these figures 3" tall or 2" tall? I've not seen any size comparisons yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awsome, awesome, awesome! Thanks so much for all of this! The comic is just the icing on the cake! I loved it. I hope there is much more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, man... when you guys do anything you do it like a BOSS! This is all kinds of fantastic-- A huge thanks to Matt, Marc, Rich, and Ralph for showing such amazing love and respect for these little plastic critters. I love you guys to death! "Change is coming" indeed! And it's looking better every day!


    BTW: I'm with Roy on this one... a Sullkren figure would be pretty nifty!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I's like to echo Charle's sentiment. Its so awesome to see these figures coming to life and finally seeing the light of day. It's so awesome to see all the OMFG! love from everyone at Onell and acroos the web. thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete