7.28.2013

Ro-bit Run

A little pixel animation inspired by Monsters VS Robots. I love how Michelle creates worlds within worlds in her comics, and this is another interpretation of the game that Sidrick and his buds play.

Growing up, my twin brother John and I played Nintendo games like Bubble Bobble and 3D World Runner endlessly, and those memories will forever spill into anything I create. In fact, when Matt and I first met I think we had busted out that 8-bit machine and were head to head in Balloon Fight within the first few hours. (I won... once. He won the other 38 rounds.)

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Lovin' this. Kinda makes a guy miss the old Passcode games...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this reminds me of that old Sega game Fantasy Zone... used to play it on the Turbografx 16! I love the world you've created, Matt. Just brings me happiness, man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing the Hamster dance song in my head every time I look at this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I laughed when I saw this. Always good to see your pixels, Marcus.

    ReplyDelete