7.28.2013

Sidrick: Cosmic Calamity


Hi guys, this is Michelle here. Thanks to everyone for supporting our launch tonight. It's pretty cool to see production Noboto and Gobon in their MVR standard colors. I want to thank my sweet husband Matt, whose support and words of encouragement kept me going into the wee hours of the morning, and Marcus for tutoring me on Photoshop and answering all of my dumb questions. I hope you all enjoy the comic; the rest should be coming in the next couple of weeks. Thanks again!

PS- Thanks Ralph for the special easter egg... it's Bo-nasty!

8 comments:

  1. Love it! I need a Gobelin!!! Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Sidrick is holding the Gobon, so cute. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This... is so very awesome. We need to see more Sidrick comics please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! And the Easter Egg is very . . . barbarous. Please don't wait too long before posting Part II!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting to see your characters fully realized!

    Super cute comic, can't wait to see what happens next.

    Hope I get a chance to read the old comics too someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a promising story so far and I'm also curious about the previous comics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am officially demanding more Sidrick. Demanding.

    Although, with Michelle hammering at the comic as the deadline looms and the rest of Onell prepping the drop madness, I feel a bit guilty. As I greedily wait for the store to refresh, I can almost hear the girls in the background: "When's dinner, we're hungry! Mommy? Daddy? ..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just kidding. I know you all value your nuclear family above all else.

      Delete