7.01.2013

Turnaround

A few pics of the new (old) little guy from the front and the back. Noboto has 19 parts,  and features a removable collar (scarf), belt, backpack and an alternate head.

The core sculpt has been modified from the first version, most heavily throughout the arms and legs, but also across the main body. The original chest had the backpack and collar permanently attached, and the pelvis had the belt also locked in place. The hands have both been converted into fit functioning fists, with a definitive right and left hand. Originally they were closer to a Traveler's paws, with an open left hand and closed right fist. The alternate head represents Noboto's clones, and is more Sincroid like, sporting a little mouth and pronounced edges.

Overall, the new additions have effectively created what amounts to a Dwarf/Hobbit Traveler/Sincroid body, with elements added that I wish the original Pheyden had, specifically a removable belt, holes in the feet and a hole in the back.

Noboto's connections to Pheyden and the LSA go very deep, and will be explored as the year progresses.
We may even have a little surprise towards the end of this month to celebrate our 6th anniversary running production figures-just have to see how our luck turns before anything concrete is announced!


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I think he might even edge out Exellis as my favorite figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't have one in-hand yet, but I just know I'm going to love him! The alternate head is my favorite. Matt 'n' Michelle, you guys created a beauty of a figure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got my package! He really is a great figure with lots of awesome unique pieces. Easily my new favorite. I am so glad Mr. Noboto will be in production now.
    and the new 'Vor is just fantastic as well. Thanks again team Onell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my goodies today, and boy am I lovin' Noboto! He's such a stumpy lil' guy. Thanks so much for packing him in, Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got mine today, and I'm having trouble deciding if the Stealth Noboto or the Armorvor is my favorite.

    I'm thinking I definitely need to get some swing joint sets for Cane. I think the stealth and black would go well together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noboto is just a great toy all around, probably because a.) there's a lot of build potential, and b.) his compact size actually makes him feel hardier and pocket-ready. Can't wait to see him all painted-up . . . random thought: he and Gobon would make for a great DRT pairing, especially in their original colors...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raced home from work to find a sweet package waiting for me in the mail. My first Glyos purchase, and I'm HOOKED! Can't wait to order up my next one! Thanks for the quick service, by the way. Less than a week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah! Finally got to goof around with the little dude for a few hours... Domo arigato, Mr. Noboto!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Noboto arrived today. Simply awesome. He's going in my pocket as we drive 14 hours to Florida tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got my order last night, along with the Ivorinium Noboto, as I was hoping for! He is definitely coming to the office with me today to stand in front of my monitor and threaten me to focus on my work all day long!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Noboto is awesome! Got my order yesterday and found the pearly little alien in there. Thank you so much Matt and Crew!!! You guys are all amazing and exemplary human beings, so much so I question how human you are! ;) (In a good way)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope my package arrives today... I love the look of Nobotos... it's so nice to have a new Traveler... I love that he has defined fit function hands

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks again Matt and co. I love my Ivory Noboto;)Killing it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gots me a Stealth Noboto for my collection, which is beyond cool. Now I need the pearly goodness of an Ivorinium Noboto when they become available again, 'cause he needs a buddy to get in adventures with!

    ReplyDelete