7.25.2012

UPDATE: Drop Moved to July 29th, 8:30 PM EDT

We were on track for Friday, but the recent typhoon that just hit China sent the shipping process on the last bits of stuff we have been waiting for (and the ???? of this release) into a ping pong around Asia. The goods are now due to arrive on Friday or Saturday morning (as opposed to today), so we want to bump the sale date to Sunday, July 29th at 8:30PM EDT (been a while since we did a Sunday deal).

Sorry for the shuffle, but I personally want to look through all the late items that arrive and make sure that they cut the mustard. Everything else is top notch that has come in, so fingers crossed that nothing goes rogue!

Above are a few pics from behind the scenes. Expect the photo deluge to begin tonight and continue into Sunday. I know I keep repeating myself, but we can't wait to show you guys the stuff we have been working on.

13 comments:

  1. Do you guys ever post any of this stuff on Pixiv? The 2D art, specifically. If not, you should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah! Now the night before my birthday! More art please? Lovin the stuff on Kaiju Korner as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have converted hundreds of cut out circles from the vinyl into cargo for some of my clear blocks.

    The remaining billions of cutout circles are now in a pile around bed, like a human litterbox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like pumpkin seeds. Did you make a green Jack-o-lantern?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So how are things going to go horribly wrong for the Volkriun Force, with all this fauna lurking about? And quite the little collection next to Marcus . . . that Gobon looks to be a familiar face especially!

    What's going to happen to all of those "chips," anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glyos wedge helmet = pure undistilled awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really don't like Volkriun colours, but I love that crazy alien build there! There are so many uses for Phaseon parts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I'll have to dismantle my Master Phaseon, but it'll look pretty cool! [Off to build a ZRU version]

      Delete
  8. Oh man! I know I'm going to get a chance to see that other build that is peeking out of the edge on that one pic! Tremendous creature illustrations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing the drawing that inspired/was inspired by the Phaseon build, they both look great! Are those Passcode storyboards I see in that pile of art?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Moving to Sunday is totally kickass. I know you didn't do it for me, but I'm going to feel like it anyway! Thanks!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally want that squid creature figure in the drawing. What do the kids say? "Shut up and take my money"?

    ReplyDelete